英子英文怎么写

1.翻译英文歌曲one way ticket and of life to live 单程票和对生活的憧憬
pockets full of sunshine 阳光明媚
lots of love to give 我要给你很多的爱
longing for your kisses 渴望你的吻
longing for your arms to be holding me. 渴望你拥我入怀
i took the friday night flight 我坐上了星期五晚上的飞机
paris here i come 巴黎我要来了
couldn't live without you 我不能活在没有你地世界里
you're the only one 你是我的唯一
got the note you wrote me – know it all by heart 拿着你写给我的便条 , 铭记在心
oh nothing's gonna keep us apart. 没有可以让我们分开的东西
there is only 。只有 。.
la la love on my mind ,  爱在我脑海中
gonna leave my la la love on the line ,  我要脱离电话线上的爱情
baby just surrender, you'll be la lucky tonight. 宝贝屈服吧 ,  , 你今晚将是幸运的
looking out for ooh la la la l'amour 找寻爱情 。
and i'm gonna la la love you toujours. 我会一直的爱你的
there's no doubt about it ,  这是没有疑问的..
you're the la love of my life. 你是我一生的最爱
don't care about my suitcase ,  不要管我的行理
gonna grab a cab ,  去找一辆的士
let your arms unfold me 让你的双臂紧紧的抱着我
give you all i have 我会给你我的所有
boy you got me dreamin' 你让我云牵梦绕
you're a kiss away 你吻着我吧
in your arms i'm going to stay 我要留在你怀中
there is only 。只有
la la love on my mind ,  爱在我脑海中
gonna leave my la la love on the line,
baby just surrender, you'll be la lucky tonight. 重覆上面的 。..
2.顾城英文介绍,最好再翻译他几首经典的诗以下是维基百科上的解释:
Gu Cheng (顾城 , 1956-1993) was a famous Chinese modern poet, essayist, and novelist. He was a prominent member of the "Misty Poets", a group of Chinese modernist poets.
Biography
Gu Cheng began life in privilege as the son of a prominent party member. His father was the army poet Gu Gong. At the age of twelve, his family was sent down to rural Shandong because of the Cultural Revolution(as means of re-education) where they bred pigs. There, he claimed to have learned poetry directly from nature.
In the late 1970s, Cheng became associated with the journal "Today" (Jintian) which began a movement in poetry known as "menglong" meaning "hazy, "obscure". He became an international celebrity and travelled around the world accompanied by his wife, Xie Ye. The two settled in Auckland, New Zealand in 1987 where Cheng taught Chinese at the University of Auckland.
In October 1993, Gu Cheng attacked his wife before hanging himself. She died later in a hospital.
Trivia
Gu Cheng often wore a leg cut off from a pair of jeans as a hat.
At the age of three, he invented his own language, but no one understood him.
Quote
"Dark nights gave me these dark eyes, but I shall use them to seek the light."
【英子英文怎么写】

英子英文怎么写

文章插图