为什么不会翻译英语句子 英语句子不会怎么办( 二 )

  • The man reading a book starts to walk to you. 看书的那个人吵你走过来了 。


  • 以定语从句扩展
    • The girl who likes singing is singing a song to the audiences. 爱唱歌的那个女孩正在为大伙唱歌 。
    • He is flying a kite whose wings are colorful. 他在放一个有彩色翅膀的风筝 。


    以非限定性定语从句扩展
    • His father, who loved him very much, taught him a lesson. 他的父亲,很爱他,给他上了一课 。


    主语+谓语+直接宾语+间接宾语
    一般都能用for或to换位
    • I will send you a present. 我送你一个礼物 。
    • I will send a present to you.
    • I will buy you a present. 我会为你买一个礼物 。
    • I will buy a present for you.



    可以扩展出其它结构:
    主语+谓语+间接宾语+名词性从句或疑问句
    • Tell me where to buy this book. 告诉我这本书是在哪里买的 。
    • The teacher taught me that success comes from hardwork. 老师教我成功来源于勤奋 。


    以副词扩展
    • He brought me a present reluctantly. 他不情愿得为我买了个礼物 。
    • Show me the money immediately. 立即把钱交出来 。


    以介词短语扩展
    • He brought me a present on my birthday. 在我生日那天,他为我买了礼物 。
    • Tell me the whereabouts of your brother. 告诉我你哥哥在哪里 。


    以分词短语扩展
    • Being your best friend, I must send you a present on your birthday. 作为你最好的朋友,我必须在你生日那天送你礼物 。
    • Intending to improve the relationship with her colleagues, Lucy brought them some cookies. 为了改善和同事们的关系,Lucy给他们买了饼干 。


    以状语从句扩展
    • Show me the money before I get angry. 在我愤怒之前,把钱拿出来 。
    • Because tomorrow is your birthday, I should send you a present. 因为明天是你的生日,我应当送你礼物 。


    以非限定性定语从句扩展
    • My father, whose temper is bad, is giving me troubles. 我父亲,脾气很差,在给我找麻烦 。
    • He sent me a present, which stunned me. 他送我礼物,把我惊呆了 。


    以定语从句扩展
    • I told your story to the man who wanted to see you. 我把你的故事告诉了想见你的那个人 。
    • I will teach you a skill that you have never seen . 我将会教你一个你没见过的技能 。


    主语+谓语+宾语+补语
    • I will make you my bride. 我会让你成为我的新娘 。
    • I want to make you happy. 我想让你快乐 。


    用不定式,分词,形容词等做补语
    • I want you to wait. 我想让你等会儿 。
    • The news makes me sad. 这个消息让我伤心 。
    • I hear the baby crying. 我听到宝宝在哭 。


    以非限定性定语从句扩展
    • My father, whose temper is bad, is driving me crazy. 我的父亲,脾气坏,快把我逼疯了 。
    • She heard a baby crying, which I did not hear. 他听到一个宝宝在哭,但我没听到 。


    以定语从句扩展
    • The news that you just break up makes me sad. 你刚分手的消息让我同感悲伤 。
    • You bitter words make the ones who care about you disappointed. 你的刻薄的话让关心你的人失望 。


    以状语从句扩展